 Off-Topic / Fun / 7303
    More on Scooby-Doo —Greg Perry
   (...) Right on! I love the series of Scooby-Doo episodes with the celebrity guest stars. In addition to the greats mentioned above (especially Winters and Knotts) I also have a memory of really digging the Phyllis Diller appearance. Also liked Sonny (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: More on Scooby-Doo —Julie Krenz
     (...) Dick VanDyke at the carnival! Can't forget that one. (...) There's a website dedicated to pinpointing when shows start their downward slide, (URL) The title "jumptheshark" refers to Happy Days going downhill after The Fonz jumped the shark, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: More on Scooby-Doo —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) I tend to watch CatDog now and then, it's just goofy. And The Tick was pretty good too (I like the episode when his arms fall off)-Harvey (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)