 Off-Topic / Fun / 7267
Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 12:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
think of one, when I blew a tire on my van on the interstate and had an
exciting time. No other vehicles involved (well, I think the driver of
the VW bus I had just passed may have needed a new pair of underwear,
but I'm sure that had nothing to do with why he stopped to make sure we
were ok... he probably stopped to clean the chunks of rubber out of his
grille :-), only damage to the vehicle was actually caused by the tire -
I managed to maintain a fair amount of control of the van and kept from
rolling or careening down the embankment.

Frank
(now who wanted to ride with me?)

As long as you can't do that with a hotel room, I should be OK.  This year,
maybe I'll drive us out to The Store...

Chris