 Off-Topic / Fun / 7261
7260  |  7262
Subject:
New Plaid album!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 19:52:15 GMT

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=Brn6jtrolklmx

Wow its good. Had the Mp3s for a bit of course but this is much much better.
If you liked Rest Proof Clockwork and Not for 3's then you will adore this.
If you like other groups like Orbital (still not sure how I feel about their
latest) Squarepusher or Autechre then you must hear this. --'course if you
like those groups then you've probably already heard Plaid-- if you haven't
shame on you. ; ) This music has fueled many of my favorite lego creations.

-Jon