 Off-Topic / Fun / 7253
    Re: LOTR Trailer 2 —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Trust me it is the exact same trailer I downloaded from movie-list.com a few months ago but now has the "take over the screen" "feature." It was out before the other one. -Mike Petrucelli (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

        Re: LOTR Trailer 2 —James Brown
   (...) I am positive that you guys are talking about different trailers here. The new trailer, which was released on Friday, is the trailer that accompanied (I think) Pearl Harbor in the states, and was simultaneously released online at the official (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

        Re: LOTR Trailer 2 —Mark Sandlin
   (...) This is what I'm saying. I'm one of those geeks. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)