 Off-Topic / Fun / 7222 (-5)
  Re: Black Falcons

(...) No, no, no. "Left" as in "sinistra," or evil Turkey Knights from the Mirror Universe. If your minifig crests are actually looking at you, that *would* be evil. (...) Someone's going to go on a crusade and try to amass an army of Wrongway (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) Ummm, no need to go to Slashdot. We have that here. :-) And you don't even have to go to .debate to find it... (5942 is the number on the front of the loco that stands in for the Hogwart's express, not the set number of set, true or false?) (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) I'd have to go with Slashdot -- (URL) -- since it helps so well to reinforce my "it's on the internet so it must be true" credo. :-P Plus, it's fun in a cathartic kinda way to see a bunch of people argue over the littlest things. Cheers, - (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) I've seen this one before -- the part I really liked was the fact that I could find my old hometown, Kwajalein Atoll, on this image. And that's without the lights on. :-, (...) failed entry into the USAF may have done something to hinder that (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

To All, What, there are other websites other than LEGO ones? ; ) Let's see, here a few of mine: CNS News - I mostly look at the comics, there are some good stories: (URL) I was listing a bunch, there is the most accessed one, I guess. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact