 Off-Topic / Fun / 7219
Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 14:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John D. Forinash writes:
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap001127.html (click on the image for a
huge version)

I've seen this one before -- the part I really liked was the fact that I
could find my old hometown, Kwajalein Atoll, on this image.

And that's without the lights on.  :-,

Oooooh man.  And to think I *almost* became a test pilot.  Of course, my
failed entry into the USAF may have done something to hinder that plan...

Great stuff. I hit it daily.

These pics are gorgeous!  Thank you.  :-D

Cheers,
- jsproat