 Off-Topic / Fun / 7212 (-10)
  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) My current favorite is www.megatokyo.com Why? The story. It's funny and touching at the same time. And the art, which is gorgeous. The community is interesting as well. My perennial favorite, though, is finance.yahoo.com, because it lets me (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) www.shania.org Why? Well, duh! ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Favourite (non-Lego) websites

I've noticed lately that the amount of surfing I do has dropped off dramatically. I now tend just to search out prototype info for pending Lego projects. If it's not that, I tend to revisit old sites repeatedly (Lugnet & ebay etc). So I thought the (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Sad Day for Hitchhiker Fans

Appearing in today's Los Angeles Times on page 1 of the Sothern California Living section, is a tribute to Douglas Adams: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: You need a NDA and Lawyer present to read this.

To All, (...) This is excellent, I must have several thousand of these by now. To think of all the adventre, excitement, and creativity I missed all these years!!!!! I think I will put it right next to my collection of "Burp Adventure" sets. ; ) (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: You need a NDA and Lawyer present to read this.

Excellent. :-) I can't wait for the multi-billion dollar ad campaign to hit my TV, mail slot, cereal box, gas station... -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

LOL!! Santosh Bhat <santob@ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:GDIHMr.ADG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  You need a NDA and Lawyer present to read this.

This is a joke ok, if you take it seriously, get help ...NOW.. ---...--- Introducing to the world, the latest set. "Super-Brick" Consists of: 1 of (4x2) brick * Instant Creativity! * Customise your own colour. * Hundreds if not thousands of (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Sad Day for Hitchhiker Fans

(...) Dang. My friend and I are working on a LEGO animation using the radio show and we were going to show it to him. I wonder if the Hitchiker movie will still be in the works. Ian (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Sad Day for Hitchhiker Fans

(...) That'd be the problem, see. Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so. That being said, I suspect he's really just taking a year off dead for tax reasons. -JDF (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact