 Off-Topic / Fun / 7208
Re: You need a NDA and Lawyer present to read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 05:20:38 GMT

To All,

Introducing to the world, the latest set.
"Super-Brick"

Consists of:

1 of (4x2) brick

* Instant Creativity!
* Customise your own colour.
* Hundreds if not thousands of combinations of movements.
* Instruction booklet showing alternative models and CD-ROM containing
Hyperlinks to 20 more models online (note: cannot be accessed)
* First in new line of next generation "Brick" sets. Stay tuned for more.

Please note: due to market factors, this new set will only be available
online to small Pacific Island nations.

Soon to be released: New Pokemon-Mutant Turtle-Potter-Star Trek-Winnie the
mickey mouse-Super Brick.

"We care enough to tell children how their creativity should be"

This is excellent, I must have several thousand of these by now. To think of
all the adventre, excitement, and creativity I missed all these years!!!!!
I think I will put it right next to my collection of "Burp Adventure" sets. ; )

Scott S.