 Off-Topic / Fun / 7197 (-10)
  Re: American tries Vegemite (Was Re: Latest Garage Sale FOTW)

(...) Both Vegemite and Marmite are concentrated yeast extracts. Vegemite contains yeast extract, salt, mineral salt (508,509), malt extract, natural color (150), vegetable extract, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folate. Marmite contains yeast (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: American tries Vegemite (Was Re: Latest Garage Sale FOTW)

(...) OK, so what are the ingredients? I am a vegetarian and judging by its name, it might be something I could try :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: American tries Vegemite (Was Re: Latest Garage Sale FOTW)

(...) I have a picture of a LEGO representation of big jar of it that Harro and I ran into in Myers Pacific Fair... I had no idea it was a Kraft product! (I'm vaguely embarrassed about that.) Harro tried to get me to try some but I refused. I read (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Lego PC Case

I've seen the web page where someone built a PC's case out of bricks - and that was pretty cool, even if I can't recall who that person is (sorry!). I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but here's another idea - too bad it didn't work (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  American tries Vegemite (Was Re: Latest Garage Sale FOTW)

(...) Well, I like it! Don't get me wrong-- I'd take chocolate over Vegemite any day. But it isn't bad at all. The first time I must've put too much on because it was incredibly salty. So next time I used less and went with unsalted butter. And I (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Harry Potter is a Minifig

(...) So, is it possible that your invisible fingers are sending out invisible posts? Just a friendly suggestion - keep your sunglasses on your transparent little face - Monkeys have a *very* strong olefactory sense - Just because he can't SEE you (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO in space

(...) *Wayne drops down dead from Lego Gas, the latest in Chemical warfare* Rick "Me? What?! I Would never do such a thing... No.... Never!" (URL) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Sad Day for Hitchhiker Fans

(...) Douglas has just slipped out for a long lunch break. We'll see him again. Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 Missing, Presumed Fed (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Sad Day for Hitchhiker Fans

(...) What can I say? Maybe it is appropriate to say "so long, and thanks for all the fun..." Why the good guys always go early? ..:-( Selçuk (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Sad Day for Hitchhiker Fans

(...) When I saw the news it was like waking up next to a Vogon: unexpected in a horrible way. I'm glad I came up with the crew of the "Heart of Gold" a few weeks ago, I don't think I'd have the heart for it now. --DaveL (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact