 Off-Topic / Fun / 7128
7127  |  7129
Subject:
Harry Potter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 14:46:55 GMT

OK, so I finally caved and bought the hardcover Harry Potter books
(mainly because they were $11.00 each at Costco). WOW! Can I just say I
spent my entire weekend TEARING through No. 4 and No. 5. (AFTER going
out until 2:00 AM Friday night I came home and read for two more hours
to finish No. 4!) I must say this series of books is becoming even
better than I thought it ever could. It seems that as Harry is maturing
(he's a whopping 14 now!) so is the storyline. And, I can definitely
say, JK Rowling's writing style has greatly matured as well. Though some
of the plot twists in No. 4 were still fairly predictable, I was
completely blown away in No. 5!! I'm very truly looking expectantly
towards No. 6!!!!
--
Matt Brooks