 Off-Topic / Fun / 7127
Re: Where to start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 17:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Harvey Henkelman writes:

I think we wagon plate users should be offended at that statement, but
seeing how warped (twisted in reality) mine truly were- to each his own. Not
all of us has the money, resources, or experience to build in 8 wide or
whatever, which is what this jab may imply. Hope this opens a can of worms
here. -Harvey

I set XFUT to .fun because, well, <sputter> when you accuse me of promoting
8 wide, why, them's fighting words!!! And not at all suited for lego.direct.

I'll see you at dawn, bring your nerfgun. :-)

PS I'll have you know, J2 uses wagon plates on the bottoms of his 8 wide box
cars, some of them anyway...

++Lar