 Off-Topic / Fun / 7118
  Re: SCAdians (was: some train thing)

(...) I see people like that at all the time in the SCA; I think the preferred term is "fop" or "dandy." 8^) (...) I have several suits of chain, and SCA people ask if I fight in it. I say, why would I? It offers no impact protection, coupled with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: SCAdians (was: some train thing)

(...) Around here, we call them "swishy-poke". They call us a variety of more stylish insults, but we heavy fighters are simple folk, with simple insults. ;) (...) That's why I fight in a moving blanket (technical term: gambeson). It's a little (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)