 Off-Topic / Fun / 7101
    Re: The MISB sets on eBay from Italy! —Bryan Wong
   (...) Hmm - I'll make a note of learning German and Italian this summer then... :) Bryan (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The MISB sets on eBay from Italy! —Frank Filz
   (...) German could serve you well on eBay also (of course I mentioned to one of the German eBay sellers who had his whole page in English, with US dollar bids, and was quite prepared for international shipping and all that he really should set up (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)