 Off-Topic / Fun / 7078
    Re: Geology from Outer Space —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I am having a little trouble with this concept... I keep visualising a 3277 display on a little caver skidplate and a REALLY long powercord and coax running back to some mainframe somewhere. Which is a silly image Other than that, with '70's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Geology from Outer Space —Frank Filz
   (...) No, not terribly. I think of it as an early experiment in virtual reality. (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)