 Off-Topic / Fun / 7034
Re: Winux 2004 shirt on sluggy.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:03:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
Oh, Jude, you're just horrible. <grin>

BTW, I missed you while you were gone (where to?). No one to tease me and
Chris after every post I make! ;-)

I have been very busy with work (my department with >700 employees is being
outsourced and I have the responsability to track all our equipment in a
little database I have made), I have had my livingroom flooded by a burst
radiator pipe, a computer upgrade gone bad, and I have been busy in general.
I have tried to read all I can but sometimes I have no time to reply.

Mind you, I know you have been busy with studying and exams, so you have
left me with less material to work with than usual, until today... <grin>

To reply to your posts:

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jude Beaudin writes:
So... that's what the kids are calling it these days... <grin>

Umm, yeah, you know how it's like, slang changes, and old geizers like you
just don't get it anymore. ;-)

Can you please speak up? My hearing is not what it once was... :-)

OR
Is that true Chris?

You'll have to ask him... but I'm *very* innocent.
<flashing my famous innocent smile>
See?

Don't forget to bat your eyelashes. <g>

I just remembered this is a family forum... ;-) ... then again, didn't Tim
and I already hash that one out? Just think, how are families made...? ;-)

Actually, families are made by a man and a woman getting married; they then
spend some time alone; she gets a big pot belly; then the stork delivers the
baby(ies) (just hope he does not have a drinking problem like that one on
Bugs Bunny); if the baby sees its shadow, we have six more weeks of winter.

Actually, those are your own personal decisions, between you, Chris and
anyone who reads your reply. ;-)

-Shiri

Shalom,

Y'hudah