 Off-Topic / Fun / 7033
  Re: Winux 2004 shirt on sluggy.com

Oh, Jude, you're just horrible. <grin> BTW, I missed you while you were gone (where to?). No one to tease me and Chris after every post I make! ;-) To reply to your posts: (...) Umm, yeah, you know how it's like, slang changes, and old geizers like (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Winux 2004 shirt on sluggy.com

(...) I have been very busy with work (my department with >700 employees is being outsourced and I have the responsability to track all our equipment in a little database I have made), I have had my livingroom flooded by a burst radiator pipe, a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)