 Off-Topic / Fun / 7013
    Re: new stuff for 2001 —Dave Low
   (...) No, it can't be true!! They're so ugly! A shame the pairs of legs are stuck together, although it'll be interesting to see what people can do with the new pieces. Good points: *Blue dragon arms, and is the T-Rex tongue a red dragon head? *The (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.year.2001)

        Re: new stuff for 2001 —Arnold Staniczek
      (...) The card game is a quite old item and has been sold last year through Lego World Club. Some folks of the Adventurers newsgroup had bought their copy in one of the Legoland shops back in 1999, if I remember correctly. I wonder if the cardgame (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001)

        dinos and cards —Leef Armontrout
   I agree, these sets are not really all that appealing (to me anyway, kids.....now thats a different story) these are the dinos i had seen in the catalog, i think due out pretty soon too, they are suppose to come in black plastic boxes with tops that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001)