 Off-Topic / Fun / 6988
  Re: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS"

(...) Of course my point was that the music that the masses listens to WILL be free. The only question then is how the artists feed themselves. Some will do so by having another job. Others will be supported by rich patrons. I also feel that there (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS"

(...) 8^) There are some who would argue that music for the masses is already free in the form of radio and Napster, but of course the unlicensed redistribution of such music is an breach of copyright. Your supposition of patrons is interesting and (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)