 Off-Topic / Fun / 6977 (-5)
  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) I certainly don't think that April Fools day should be canceled. What I am concerned is that with electronic communication amongst relative strangers, hoaxes lose something. With the face to face April Fools jokes of my childhood, one had all (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm sorry

(...) Sense of humor? What's that? hrm... The instant I read it, I knew it was a joke, and pretty clever one at that. It's too bad it didn't go over too well. Maybe the Spamcake fumes are polluting everyone's air supplies... Adrian -- (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Calling it Quits

Sorry to see you go, your models have been a great inspiration. When you say "old age", what age are we talking about? If you're under 30 then I'll come around and give you a good hiding, that's not old, 30 is when things get better (I hope, I hit (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm sorry

(...) Boy, meesa thinkin' this sound berry berry familiar... ;^) Dan (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) HAAAA hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (deep breath) AAHHHH ha hah hah hah ha ha ha ha ha!!! (Another deep breath) Uhhhh hah hah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Woooo, hoooo hoooo! Uhhhh, man, uh.....AAAAAHHH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (cough, choke) heh heh heh, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact