 Off-Topic / Fun / 6939
  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

Lindsey, (...) Tit for tat. B&V does not block his site. I am sure I can get on it with cleanweb as well. Anyway, I know a few liberals that love censorship as well, like Libermann (SP?), for instance, where I disagree with some of the conservative (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) You can always go check the site of Senator Dick Armey, who is one of the staunchest proponents of censorware...oh, wait. His site is blocked out by all known filter programs. ;) There's a site devoted to censorware foibles, including a high (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) Lieberman is a conservative. Why he is in the Democratic party is beyond me. Bruce (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) Interesting response. I wasn't trying to be political (thus why I didn't identify Armey by party or state). But I went to Armey because, at one time, he was having problems with censorware blindly blocking him. (Apparently it's been fixed, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Censoring Unpopular Speech? (Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!))

(...) This censorship topic reminds me of something that my mom told me about a couple of weeks ago; it seems that she was listening to AM talk radio at some unusual hour, and found a program devoted to cigar enthusiasts - as its often fun to listen (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Censoring Unpopular Speech? (Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!))

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Simpson writes: Forgive my bad etiquette in replying to my own post, but I neglected to set FUT to debate. james (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)