 Off-Topic / Fun / 6776
    Re: TeenLTC? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Did not see them yet but thanks for the link!, I haven't been up to Houghton in the winter in years and years... (I was up for the 50th chapter reunion... but that was summer) I see that DSP won first in statue (class A, the only class that (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: TeenLTC? —Josh Baakko
   (...) I'm not sure, can't remeber, i'll ask my dad... He doesn't remember eather, i'll see if some one here knows. Josh (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)