 Off-Topic / Fun / 672
    Re: IMAP vs MAPI —Tom McDonald
   (...) I installed Pdox after Outlook, as OE came pre-loaded. Do you think I could reload OE off of the MS site now and have it work automagically? As it is, Pdox locks up just when I tell objectPal to logon, so I have no way of knowing if it's even (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: IMAP vs MAPI —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) You might have better luck with Outlook (as opposed to Outlook Express), I don't know. (1) (...) Agreed. If I make any money from using that line, I will give you an order concerning money. :-, Cheers, - Sproat 1. I used to be the Exchange (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)