 Off-Topic / Fun / 6696
Re: Who is this El Caracho?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:18:08 GMT

In lugnet.build, Wessel Burgers writes:
In lugnet.build, Larry Pieniazek writes:
and he aced both of them! Way cool!

++Lar

for al we know HE is a SHE...

Who's al? :-)

Seriously, good point.

Excuse my lousy English,

Your English is so good I didn't realise you're E2L! Hence the typo riff, I
don't normally riff on typos for "English is my 2nd Language" cats.

but I do not expect your Dutch to be any better ;)

Happy to not meet that expectation, it's non existent! My German is also
terrible but a bit better...

   Ik kan Nederlands voor je vertalen.   Misschien.

   (Actually, 90% of Dutch speaking English are still better
   than my sore attempts at Dutch...)

   groet,

   Lindsay