 Off-Topic / Fun / 6659
    The King is Dead! Long Live Biohazard! —Greg Majewski
   It looks like I accurately predicted the winners for both the light and heavy weight divisions for BattleBots Vegas '00. (I screwed up on the winners of the lightweight semis, though.) My predictions for the middleweights still stand, but here are (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)