 Off-Topic / Fun / 6635
Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:05:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Larry Pieniazek at lpieniazek@mercator.com wrote:

No minifigs were harmed in the creation of this post. At least that's the
story we're giving out, anyway.

I don't think we'd ever find out either way. As long as those cronies at
Lego Direct insist on hiding the evidence. Lar, are you sure there weren't
any minifigs crouching behind any grassy knolls at the summit?

What about the 1x1 tiles? did they suddenly change direction mid-flight?
Perhaps Timmy and Jar-Jar are just patsy's for the real reason that LD was
created.

I suspect a conspiracy.

Aw, come on... not even a Timmy or a Jar Jar?

Rule 5: No one is to hurt any Timmys or JarJars in any way.

... if there's anyone watching.

Rule 6: There is NOOOOOOOOOOOO Rule 6.

Is it appropriate for me to mention anything about Aussie Philosophers?

Santosh aka. BRUCE.
(who's enjoying annother typical balmy Sydney summers day :)