 Off-Topic / Fun / 6630
Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:15:26 GMT

So is that like saying; you were at the Train summit, but you can't say what
went on, because your role was inspector of venue wallpaper?

To which extent you might have be able to tell us about the wallpaper if it
weren't for the NDA, but as for trains you shouldn't say anything to be safe?

Santosh
(who wants another red lego bicycle to suit the real bicycle he just bought)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Santosh Bhat writes:

I'm sure you know what Mr Maul had, you just can't tell us.

Ya but saying he wasn't hungry gives plausible deniability later if it leaks
out that food was actually eaten.

++Lar