 Off-Topic / Fun / 6620
Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Santosh Bhat writes:
Hey guys, I'm just posting about a meeting I didn't have with Lego Direct, but
because I didn't sign a NDA, I wont go into details. What I can say however is:

Something was said,
Someone was there,
Something happened (but I can't elaborate),
and we all had fun.

Well, as long as you were having fun.

Point taken.

++Lar