 Off-Topic / Fun / 6613
  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) Please, for the sake of all, make a new post. The "was Re:LoM vs. Space(was On Paranoia... is getting long. Make a post to lugnet.off-topic.fun if you wish to continue. I am finding this whole debate rather amusing, by the way. LoM IS SPACE!!! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) What I find amusing is that you posted this message to something that has already been FUT'd to off-topic.fun. :^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)