 Off-Topic / Fun / 6610
Re: Lego compatiblity with other toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:15:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
Jay Jacinto wrote:

Hi,
To all those with the new microman toys out there, has anyone noticed that
the minifig had implements, be they weapons or cups, fit almost perfectly • into
the hands of microman figures?  Also, they look more in proportion to the
figure.  Right now I have one of my microman figures holding two black ninja
swords hanging upside-down from a shelf in my cubicle at work.

What are these microman figures? Do they have any cool accessories which
are useable with LEGO minifigs?

Microman figures are ~3" tall, highly articulated action figures from Japan.
They were the precursor to transformers I think.  Unfortunately, the
accessories, most are weapons, aren't backwards compatible since they're a
little loose in a minifig's hands.  However, they work great the other way
around.

Thanks
Jay Jacinto