 Off-Topic / Fun / 6609
Re: Lego compatiblity with other toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:18:58 GMT

Jay Jacinto wrote:

Hi,
To all those with the new microman toys out there, has anyone noticed that
the minifig had implements, be they weapons or cups, fit almost perfectly into
the hands of microman figures?  Also, they look more in proportion to the
figure.  Right now I have one of my microman figures holding two black ninja
swords hanging upside-down from a shelf in my cubicle at work.

What are these microman figures? Do they have any cool accessories which
are useable with LEGO minifigs?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com