 Off-Topic / Fun / 6537 (-5)
  Re: What's on and off topic( was Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) WHOA, folks! I just sent Lar a not offline today, but I hadn't even read this far in the posts until five minutes ago. This was just a case of misunderstanding. I actually didn't pay attention to the newsgroups - I take responsibility for that (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  RE: Want my car? I want your LEGO

Hey Chris, How come you took a bigger, more detailed pic of the sets than the car? GDR Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares (URL) In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christopher L. Weeks writes: Well, I'm a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

(...) your (...) Well, I'm a little late with a followup note, but I did succeed in trading my vehicle for LEGO. Woohoo! Thanks to Mark & Milissa Millére for being interested and willing to work around the rather awkward matter of delivering it. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: What's on and off topic( was Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) Ye, but only a little bit. I found it much more snide last night when I was tired and grouchy than I found it this morning. This morning I mostly wanted to say "insufficient adherance to compartamentalization". :) (hey, this is o-t.fun, neh?) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Nano fest report

(...) It was actually Coors light, I am a bit of a lightweight...ok, pathetically a light weight... J. (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact