 Off-Topic / Fun / 6527 (-10)
  Re: "Jacked" Film Soundtrack Question

Shaun, You might try posting this in the lugnet.publish.cinema newsgroup... you'd be more likely to get a response there. I do know however that the artist is Limp Bizkit. The name of the song might or might be "Actions Louder than Words". Couldn't (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  What's on and off topic( was Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) True, but irrelevant. Study the charters of the various groups to learn what the groups are for. Once you veer off topic for a particular group, you should consider redirecting. For example, although I am a member of MICHLUG, it is (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Guiness World Records

(...) Ask the PNLTCers. They set one big one and a lot of smaller ones that might not necessarily get published. (try reading trains.org or org.pnltc for starters, I think) Can you be more specific on what sort of advice you seek? The guinness site (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Shop-at-home for Australia

(...) Last November's 2000 U.S. presidential election brought us the phrase "subdued ebullience." I think I'm seeing a new pattern here today: "courteous disgruntlement." Make mine a Guinness, --Todd (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  "Jacked" Film Soundtrack Question

Hi all, Quick question for everybody. A couple of weeks ago Robert Thomas posted a wonderful short LEGO film entitled "Jacked", which can be seen and heard here: (URL) anybody know what the name of the song used as the soundtrack is, and who sings (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) <voice from Island of Misfit Toys> "Nobody wants a Hitler in the .debate!" </voice from Island of Misfit Toys> LFB (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) Yes, I tricked her into it by bringing up the topic and not actually saying the magic word. :-) (actually I think that counts as a loss too. LOL) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Just in case you ever wanted a Steven Seagal action figure

(URL) "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) I dont know if i already said this but Trevor is from Michigan and Did attend the December 10th meeting for those of us who didnt. I see no reason to exclude his posting which some of us may find interesting from a MICHLUG standpoint. (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) He is part of MICHLUG for those of us who didnt attend the December 10th meeting (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact