 Off-Topic / Fun / 6470
Re: Biology Teacher/ Wraith Lord
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:45:07 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Wilson Raska writes:
Here's a little picture that I edited in Photoshop:

That's my Biology teacher.  My friend and I tease her about being the Queen
of Darkness, and evil things like that.  She takes it well and goes along
with it, so it's pretty fun.  Right now, this picture is taped to the front
of her desk in her classroom.  I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Wilson

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Nice touch with the Hydralisks. Reminds me of a
teacher  we have... a Miss Mortl. SHe looks 80 bagillion years old but aint
married...I wonder why... I think she got fired cuz the school hosts
retirement parties with students invited and they never had one...

Rick