 Off-Topic / Fun / 6469
6468  |  6470
Subject:
Biology Teacher/ Wraith Lord
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:14:19 GMT

Here's a little picture that I edited in Photoshop:

That's my Biology teacher.  My friend and I tease her about being the Queen
of Darkness, and evil things like that.  She takes it well and goes along
with it, so it's pretty fun.  Right now, this picture is taped to the front
of her desk in her classroom.  I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Wilson