 Off-Topic / Fun / 6333
  Re: It finally happened.

Dude, that's freakin' nasty. But I guess you only get to take a pic that that once in a lifetime. Now every time I see a halberd I will have this nasty association. Thanks a bunch. First Class. :) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: It finally happened.

(...) Actually, this has happened once before, believe it or not. Four years ago. I didn't have a digital camera back then, so I couldn't document it. We do have some "real" photos though. Those ones are pretty nasty. I don't think I want to show (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)