 Off-Topic / Fun / 6298
Re: Looking for a perfect dotcom nerd job?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:00:06 GMT

Did you look at any of the other "news" items on that site?
I think it is obviously a joke.

Mr L F Braun wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
http://208.4.135.100/News/2000/12/monster.html

I could do that.

:)

   Good Lord man!  365,000 applications in twelve minutes?  It's
   obvious this foosball table company isn't net.savvy (I mean,
   besides the fact that they admitted it)--if they were, they'd
   have made it look horridly unattractive.

   "Company seeks Internet demographic analyst to make quantitative
   measurements of behaviour among males 18-30.  Requires extended
   hours, heavy use of statistics, walking upon hot coals, and talking
   about feelings."

   That might have cut it down.

   best

   LFB