 Off-Topic / Fun / 627
Re: Ten Commandments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 06:02:33 GMT

I'll make it brief:

"I belive in Lego"..anymore?..

I believe in the plate, the base plate almighty,
the first building block to imagination & creativity.

I believe in the brick, the shaper and definer of systems.
The brick was conceived by Kirk Christiansen
  and made from ABS.
The brick suffered under stress from teeth,
  was broken under the foot, and finally though long gone.
Thrown in the the garbage bin.
Then on the next day, consumer affairs was called &
  a replacement was ordered.
The brick arrived in the mail & the system is once again
  complete.

I believe in the tile, the finishing touch to a system,
in the fellowship of believers on RTL & LUGNET,
in the forgiveness for playing with other building blocks,
the resurrection of broken pieces,
and the brick eternal.  Amen

Good enough?

-- Mike.