 Off-Topic / Fun / 6213
Re: Libertarian debate in danger of pollution (was Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:06:44 GMT

Or be cast into the eternal damnation of MegaBloks, for you have been shown
the light and chose to reject it.

  Speaking as one of the dark acolytes of Ritvik, we always have room for
those who stray from the Pure ABS Faith.

There is no god but Lehman and Lar is his prophet.

  Sycophant!!

     Dave!