 Off-Topic / Fun / 6176
Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
And for Jude, here's the link:

<snip>

I didn't ask for the link. Dave did in another sub-thread. :-)

I would like to state for the record that:

a) I exist (at last count)

When was the last count?

Can we get a recount? Manual preferred.

Can either(?) of you, for the record, swear that you've never been to Chad,
never knew a Chad, and have not, in either case, gotten anyone in Chad or
anyone named Chad dimpled, much less pregnant?

Oh, and I'd rather have the "record" on CD, vinyl is so... last millenium.

b) Jude may or may not exist; I can't say...

Hey Jude, don't be a frayed...

++Lar

Mommy, that man is saying strange things to me.

Jude

;-)