 Off-Topic / Fun / 6174
Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:

I would like to state for the record that:

a) I exist (at last count)

When was the last count?

  Nov 7, but then one side demanded a recount, and the other side ran to the
courts.  There was an earlier prediction that I existed, then a retraction,
then a prediction that I didn't exist, and then another retraction.
Currently it seems that I exist by a margin of a few hundred votes.

b) Jude may or may not exist; I can't say...

I might not exist?!? :-( I might think, therefore I might be!?!

  I didn't mean that.  Sorry, I wasn't thinking.

c) In any case Jude and I are not the same person

Then whose face did I see in the mirror this morning?

  If the face was fabulously handsome, then maybe you and I *are* the same
person.

That should eliminate any conspiracy concerns a la Jennifer and the
various Eric(k)s.

The first rule of any conspiracy is to deny the facts...

  I'm not denying anything.

    Dave!

Or is that Jude? ;-)

  If that's Jude, then who's this?