 Off-Topic / Fun / 6117
    Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower? —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, why should anyone have to mow their own lawns, I think the government should demand the seed companies develop a variety of grass which never needs mowing, and they should give it to us for free. In the meantime, anyone who doesn't have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower? —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Do you think there's a Big Mowing lobby in Washington? (...) Cool! Sounds good to me. I'll give bonus points to whichever candidate cleans up after my dogs. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)