 Off-Topic / Fun / 594
  Re: AucZILLA IX

(...) This would be even more amusing if <glancing down my watchlist 'tiles'> it didn't look like I was going to play the part of "LeGoRuLeS" in your little drama. Sigh. (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: AucZILLA IX

(...) LINC is being melodramatic. I'm actually quite amenable to splits, because Tood, or his software(1), has a habit of putting sure to be hot pieces into single lots so that bidders go for them instead of several lots so everyone gets some. This (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: AucZILLA IX

(...) I was being mostly tongue in cheek; as I scroll down the list, I see our names beside eachother more often than swapping. In fact, the only thing we seem to both _really_ want is the 32 2x2 red tiles(1). Care to split? ;) (...) I'm in much the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)