 Off-Topic / Fun / 574
  Re: Free NNTP server

(...) I saw you bash IIS3 earlier. I'm only just now starting to play with it, mainly because I'm not taking IIS3 as one of my elective classes so I figured I should play with it on my own if I want to go for the MCSE+Internet instead of just MCSE. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Free NNTP server

(...) Well ... _I_ don't like IIS (3 or 4) because they take up a lot of space and have a lot of overhead that in my situation is unnecessary. I will admit that if you have some IT pro working on it 40hrs/week it can run fast, good, and smooth. IIS (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)