 Off-Topic / Fun / 568
  History of Toys

Well, I didn't see any LEGO products there (darn!), but The History Channel has an online exhibit featuring The History of Toys and Games. Not much meat to it, but for those in need of a quick time-out, here's the URL: (URL) found this interesting. (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: History of Toys

(...) You mean, you don't have a frig with a pressure-sensitive LCD skin and drawing stylus? :) Oops. I just gave away the one real innovation of my life that would make me some money... Well then, there's always the printer. From Tom McDonald (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)