 Off-Topic / Fun / 568
567  |  569
Subject:
History of Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:14:45 GMT

Well, I didn't see any LEGO products there (darn!), but The History Channel has
an online exhibit featuring The History of Toys and Games. Not much
meat to it, but for those in need of a quick time-out, here's the URL:

    http://www.historychannel.com/

Also found this interesting. The SEARS wishbook online:

    http://www.wishbook.com/store2/wishbook/index.html

The site's probably been there a long time but hey, I'm a little slow.
I don't know about you, but I think something's lost there in not being able to
scribble vigorous ink circles around my most wished-for items, or rip
out pages to leave on refrigerator, or cross out items with my brother's name
near 'em, and so on..

:-)

-Suz.