 Off-Topic / Fun / 5655
    Blue Hopper Class Warfare Set: WAS:Re: What was the longest thread on Lugnet? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) beard, (...) Heh, I love it! You can have a tanker car as well, label it BIG OIL, with an Octan logo on it, and then a suit wearing minifig with a Octan tag on, having a briefcase filled with money tiles. The construction workers can have UFCW (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Blue Hopper Class Warfare Set: WAS:Re: What was the longest thread on Lugnet? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) United Food and Commercial Workers? I guess that way we could include more than just the hardhatted fellows. (Although, to be fair, the guys in current City Center sets look awful happy--too happy, in fact. They *must* be union, because those (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)