 Off-Topic / Fun / 5636
Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:53:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

As a matter of fact, I'm floating disembodied in a tank and communicating
via a direct link to my brain.  It's funny you should mention that!

Wow, cool.  A real brain?

  Yeah, I'm old fashioned that way.

I didn't think anyone was relying on flesh bits anymore.  I'm an electronic
simulation loaded on 300 computers all heading away from earth at .96C.
Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

  What are you talking about?  I got your reply before I even posted!

     Dave!