 Off-Topic / Fun / 5635
Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:17:29 GMT

As a matter of fact, I'm floating disembodied in a tank and communicating
via a direct link to my brain.  It's funny you should mention that!

Wow, cool.  A real brain?  I didn't think anyone was relying on flesh bits
anymore.  I'm an electronic simulation loaded on 300 computers all heading away
from earth at .96C.  Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Chris