 Off-Topic / Fun / 5616
Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Andy Evans writes:

Peter: "all this arguing confuses me. Me, I'm just the lawnmower."

Sounds like a line from an old Genesis song...
"Me, I'm just a lawnmower, you can tell me by the way I walk."

Ding ding ding! Got the reference in one! Good work. (all the others are
references too, BTW)

I always wondered what Peter Gabriel was on about.

Man that dude was ahead of his time. :)

Is, although more so then than now. IMHO.

++Lar