 Off-Topic / Fun / 5613
Re: Old Macross Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:44:01 GMT

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:37:29 GMT, "Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

I'm always a bit leary of ordering stuff over the Web.  Do you pay with check
or credit card?  Have you paid yet, since the toys haven't been shipped into
the US?  How confident do you feel about V-E?

I ordered mine from Robozone. They are a couple dollars more expensive
but they match price and I have ordered from them before. I ordered a
Super Fire Convoy and I received it promptly and well packaged. I
didn't actually order through their website, I called in my order.
They won't charge my card for the Valks till they ship.
Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu